Nov 14

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
37 degrees near Goshen Swamp in Duplin County. Heading to the condo with winds 9 from WSW.

Good luck

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

grey.ghost

Six Pointer
34° in Wake county with good winds and a warm tower. C'mere deer! Good luck to all

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
No, wrong place... no wonder I did not see anyone else post..

Admin.. move or delete

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Don't mess with old folks.............. Did someone change the thread title?????????? Now I'm having to check the calendar.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Time travel
he went back in time to extend the scrub hunting season with is 6.5 creedmoor in hopes of filling his yeti coolers so he can ride it home in the back of his Ford truck that has a deer head and yeti sticker.......

Last edited:

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Just noticed..... I had written 12-14 then changed to, I was having a brain fart and rushing out the door. ... CRS

Side note.. dropped him

Admin, change to Dec 14
58755204fd801a1938fd6c959d0838ac.jpg

Redneck Rocker Dude

Old Mossy Horns
Just noticed..... I had written 12-14 then changed to, I was having a brain fart and rushing out the door. ... CRS

Side note.. dropped him

Admin, change to Dec 14
58755204fd801a1938fd6c959d0838ac.jpg

Good deal buddy congrats! Taking a break from this crazy exam week and going to sit this afternoon. Don't care if I kill a deer or even see one. Just looking forward to relaxing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Ain't no way you killed that deer with that wood stock rifle!!!!!! Don't you know you're supposed to shoot something with a plastic stock in the woods. :cool:

nice deer

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
Ain't no way you killed that deer with that wood stock rifle!!!!!! Don't you know you're supposed to shoot something with a plastic stock in the woods. :cool:

nice deer

It's what appears to be a pump action also.

Nice buck. I am settelin in in Northampton county for the afternoon. Had to replace the scope on the rifle and sight in before going to the stand. I hope the effort helps my accuracy.

DanH

Four Pointer
Checking in up at the Rock. Seen a big bodied deer on the neighbors property hoping it will come up the hill to my side

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Sitting in my honey hole in Chatham ....stick and string ..... need to thin does here...wish i could haul them to Halifax

Last edited:

NCHNTR

Old Mossy Horns
My son shot a 130 lb doe yesterday. .243 at about 40 yds. He sat about 15 yds from me. He said he wanted to hunt “by himself” . I shot one too with his 300 blackout. She never left the field.
13201c57ebb23e70e4144efdeb425fd5.jpg
369383d2ab55dea9df4cc581b684f548.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
uh-oh, hunting by himself. that genie aint going back in the bottle.

I wish i was closer I could really pump him up now that he is "shed" of you. LOL.

Some big ole does for sure. Congratulations.