December Honey Hole Buck

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Farmbuck.jpgFarmbuck.jpg

Got a spot that we leave a lone until December. Went in Dec 3 and put a camera on a fresh scrape. Had nine different bucks check on scrape. This was one of them. Did not see this buck at all last year, after many encounters the year before. I thought he'd been killed.

My son came in from college yesterday so he plans to put some time in on this one.

Last edited:

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Hope your boy gets him. He’s a fine young man.
Thanks Justin. He came home today. He plans to be in there. I pretty much let him control who hunts in there. Hope he gets a chance on him. If not I might be the one hunting him next year. Might even slide in there a few days this year.

Sp8

Ten Pointer
I hope you or your son can get a crack at him. Definitely a nice deer!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Jay/NC

Eight Pointer
Great buck KT! Hope your son or you can get him on the ground!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Good gracious that’s a dandy.....love those brow tines and his width

Last edited:

HorNhnTr

Twelve Pointer
That's motivation to sit in the cold temps! Good luck hope y'all get him... how old do you think he is?

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
That's motivation to sit in the cold temps! Good luck hope y'all get him... how old do you think he is?

I know he is at least 5.5

My son saw him multiple times when he was what we thought was 3.5 (plus camera pics). Last year had no pics or sightings of him so we thought he was killed. But honestly I didn't run cameras much and farm was hunted very little.

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
He's a true giant 8pt. but no 150, i would say hes right at 140" though. It takes an absolute giant 8pt to make 150.

I was lucky enough to kill my target buck. And from the pics your tine lenght and main beams are better than my 10 pt. He scored 150.5 gross. You are close hope you get to put hands on him. Awesome buck. Sorry Lts pic had to come out. Lol

Attachments

• 0102181019.jpg
    0102181019.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited: