Daughter's Timing is Off

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
saiges deer.jpg

Did not have any summer cameras on this farm. Starting getting pictures of this buck right before ML. Was actually first buck I had come by me during ML. Once I showed picture to my daughter she staked claim. So buck is off limits except to her (my son said better not walk my me). As much as I'd like for her to take him. I really like to see him make it.

She hunted him Wednesday, Friday and Sunday last week. I pulled camera Sunday when we came out. Sure enough he was there Saturday morning. You can see her tower stand in background.

genesis27:3

Old Mossy Horns
That's what my son told her last night. About started a fight in a restaurant. Might be a real fight if he does take it.

Lol, I can see your daughter with your son in a headlock in the restaurant! He may eventually have the bucks head on the wall, but he don't want to know who's head will be on hers!
I agree with Greg though!

Last edited:

getTwisted

Ten Pointer
I ran into the same problem with my bucks during the snow storm. I went hunting them saturday afternoon over a food plot and several nice bucks had cruised through that morning between 9 and 12.

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I ran into the same problem with my bucks during the snow storm. I went hunting them saturday afternoon over a food plot and several nice bucks had cruised through that morning between 9 and 12.

I thought for sure they would be moving good that afternoon. All I saw were a ton of tracks from earlier in the day. 9-12 was probably the time. :(

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I thought for sure they would be moving good that afternoon. All I saw were a ton of tracks from earlier in the day. 9-12 was probably the time. :(

I thought the same thing. I had plot watcher set for 5 secs. There where no more deer the rest of day after this pic. Was about 8 does pics before this pic. If you look good, his mouth is open, he was chasing a doe.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
I thought the same thing. I had plot watcher set for 5 secs. There where no more deer the rest of day after this pic. Was about 8 does pics before this pic. If you look good, his mouth is open, he was chasing a doe.

That or he just finished smoking a cigarette.

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Somebody better get him, I guarantee 99% of the hunters who see him ain't gonna let him walk. LOL. Good luck on a close encounter and ground checking him.