AR optics

nchunter2

Eight Pointer
1-6 power scope. I've heard decent things about the Burris. I like the Vortex Razor 1-6.....I hear the Crossfire is a pretty good value

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Tons of option that can be very specific to your style of hunting. I put a Leupold Mark AR Mod 1 1.5-4 on mine with the fire dot. The 1.5-4 seem to be pretty popular as a do all scope on an AR. The 1.5x lets you pick up close targets if you are plinking while moving between multiple targets. The 4x isnt a lot of power but I have no issue picking up a 6" plate at 300yds

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
I'm running a plain Nikon Prostaff 2/7/32 on my 6.8 hunting AR.

2x is awesome for quick shooting with both eyes open, and 7x is great for any amount of distance if needed.

Combat Diver

Eight Pointer
My son runs a Leupold 1-4 on his, I ran a Trijicon 4x ACOG on my 20" and Aimpoint CompM2 red dot on the 14.5". Wife has a 3x9 scope on one rifle and fixed 3x on other.

CD

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I run an eotech 552 with an 3x flip magnifier. If I was going for one now I'd be getting a vortex strike eagle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boojum

Ten Pointer
Depends. I have a Vortex Strikefire2 red dot on my 5.56 for plinking and defense and zombies and such. I mostly use my 7.62x39 for close-range woods hunting, so I have a 1-4x Bushnell on it. Works good for plinking, also.

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
I have a holo sight on one, a red dot on another, a leupold VXR hog(1.25x4 or something with firedot reticle) on one and and a Burris mtac 1-4 on another one. All work. depends on what you are hunting with it..........

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
Burris 2-7x35 is a good scope for casual target shooting, varmint and bigger game hunting. On 2x it is quick to obtain a good sight picture and on 7x you're not giving up much on long shots or target shooting.

I run one on one of my Stagstand I've never had an issue with it.

<>< Fish

22LR

Twelve Pointer
I had a 3-9x40mm Nikon prostaff on mine. It made my rifle heavy. I switched scopes, went with a 2-7x32mm Leopold. I like it better.

bman940

Button Buck
I use a number of different scopes on my AR's depending on what use they are going to get. A great all around option is Nikon's MONARCH 3 or M-223 2-8 BDC reticle. Lot's of great feature's, MONARCH glass and the BDC reticle will let you dial in your rifle,scope and ammo for the best possible down range accuracy. Dial it down to 2 for those close in shots. another great option is Nikon's BlackForce1000 1-4 Speedforce reticle. 30mm tube, illumination and comes in at 1 pound. Big fun for under $400.