N82 holsters

BVB

Four Pointer
Great holsters. I had trouble with the twist lock on the pros, (I think my belly was the problem), so I went with the original. Super comfy, and the elastic really does form to your gun quickly.

treein dixie

Twelve Pointer
The pro model some say it cants to easy on one clip is this true? I see the advantage of two but its harder to get on. Understand why one clip is easy to get off but wouldn't like it twisting/canting.

BVB

Four Pointer
Seemed pretty solid to me. The cant wasn't the problem. Not getting the gun to release on draw was a major problem. I never tried the double clip out, but the pro and original I tried stayed in place rather well.
Everybody is built a little different though.

rutnstrut

Ten Pointer
Great holsters. I had trouble with the twist lock on the pros, (I think my belly was the problem), so I went with the original. Super comfy, and the elastic really does form to your gun quickly.

I just ordered an original. Can’t wait to try it out. Have heard allot of good things about them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gpduxbak

Six Pointer
I just ordered an original. Can’t wait to try it out. Have heard allot of good things about them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve carried the original tuckable for several years. I carry from a glock 43 all the way up to the glock 19 with no problems.