Thermo Tank Bottle

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Found the bigger one.
Now no plastic bottle popping in the stand. Hope the lid is normal screw top not like some of the others that pop like a gas cap on and off.

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
I need a good one that will fit in a pack and includes the cup. I got one of these many years ago from Mace Sports when they donated them to the DDC get together. It will keep my coffee warm for about 4 hours. Looking for something like it that might last longer.
Merchandising-ALM60008-Nikon-Thermos-open.jpg

odie408

Ten Pointer
I need a good one that will fit in a pack and includes the cup. I got one of these many years ago from Mace Sports when they donated them to the DDC get together. It will keep my coffee warm for about 4 hours. Looking for something like it that might last longer.
Merchandising-ALM60008-Nikon-Thermos-open.jpg

Try pre-heating it with boiling water while the coffee brews. Should give more time before it cools.

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
Try pre-heating it with boiling water while the coffee brews. Should give more time before it cools.

Yeah this is what I do. I boil water and put in it while my Keurig brews. Once the Keurig is done I will microwave the coffee till it just boils and then pour out the boiling water and pour in the coffee. Boiling it in the microwave affects the taste though.

mdunker

Ten Pointer
Yeah this is what I do. I boil water and put in it while my Keurig brews. Once the Keurig is done I will microwave the coffee till it just boils and then pour out the boiling water and pour in the coffee. Boiling it in the microwave affects the taste though.

I used to do that as well. With this Thermo Tank I do not have to heat the bottle. I pour it right out of the Keurig and into the bottle. Stays hot all day.

I have a Zojirushi thermos that I really like. You can get them at amazon for around $35. They have a very nice leak proof top.