New prime

careyhamil

Eight Pointer
If anyone gets a chance to shoot the new Prime hunting bow, could you provide some feedback. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speed1

Eight Pointer
Carey, not planning on shoot8ng a new prime, but I have a couple pics to send you from our annual bowhunt. You said you wanted pics of home, haha. Pm me your contact, phone or email, and I'll send em to you guys over there, if you want, be safe bro.

careyhamil

Eight Pointer
Ill always take some pics from home. I have kept my self busy playing baseball, softball, lifting weights , and riding mountain bikes but I still miss archery and hunting everyday I wake up out here. This is really pushing me towards retirement.

n.d.woods

Eight Pointer
Jonathan Brown at Boneyard Archery has already got one if you are referring to the Logic and started messing with it and has a lot of good to say about it. I'll copy his words and this man knows bows.

" Now.....will have to say I have had an opportunity to work with the new Prime and it is VERY good. Not a speed bow but has a great feel, draw cycle, back wall, dead at the shot, grip, and is unlike what Prime has done in the past."

careyhamil

Eight Pointer
sounds good. One of the Marines out here swears by the Prime bows. Id like to shoot one when I get back.