Larry R

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
I stoked up the wood stove enough to melt most of it off. LOL. But now the wind is really kicking tail. At 30 degrees (low in the morning of 24) I don't think its conducive to sitting in a tree stand. LOL.
Hope ALL have a wonderful Holiday season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Putt

Old Mossy Horns
You to Larry, I was thinking about you and Luckybuck. All we got and here was some pellets and minor sleet that never stuck. Temps hit 34 maybe. You guys stay warm.

highclimber

Old Mossy Horns
I tell ya what Putt, It got a little cool this morning in Chatham Co. Hit 22, right before the Sun came up.

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
17 right now and predicted to go down to 14. And if that wasn't bad enough the wind is howling, 40 mph at times maybe even stronger.

If it hadn't been for the wind it probably would have been a perfect night for the coyotes to come in to the bait pile. Definitely would have had to turn on the Buddy Heater though. LOL.

CJF

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I was in Laurel Springs last night and it was snowing. I saw 11 deer but only through the windshield. Headed back up there tonight as I am working on my 4 wheeler trailer that broke Sunday. Should be able to get it down the mtn tonight.

Last edited: