My Season.

Thutty-thutty

Eight Pointer
This was one of best seasons ever. 1st time ever I took 2 mature bucks plus I got a doe during archery. But that's not even the half of it. My 9yo daughter got her 1st deer & that was the most exciting hunt ever!!! I had more of a spiritual experience in the woods this year; I guess it comes with age. It's hard to explain but some of you may understand. The 8pt I shot yesterday was hit once behind his shoulder and once in the gut but I only thought I hit him in the guts. I came back in 2hrs only to find him barely out of sight from my blind. Sometimes we are just lucky, but sometimes those of us who are so undeserving end up being so blessed. I wish you all the best. Thank for all the comments and the community on here. Stay safe & good luck. I want to see some big un's LOL . Here's pics in case you haven't seen them: thanks everyone
645b5725d5bad2e26e20c0f8622f480a.jpg
ddb64f2e5a2b8d51367340de6285fe5e.jpg
63a0e24c2914c397bece8185d7835047.jpg
c9df6197c677149fe68a54d144e0a12a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robertc

Eight Pointer
You have two cute kids there so you are already blessed without the deer. The deer are just a bonus. I bet the little one can't wait until she can out do her big sister. Congratulation to you and your daughter on a great year hunting.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

nchawkeye

Old Mossy Horns
Beautiful girls, good luck raising them!!! Nice deer as well, congrats!!!

Christmas will be fun at your house this year!!! :)

Thutty-thutty

Eight Pointer
You have two cute kids there so you are already blessed without the deer. The deer are just a bonus. I bet the little one can't wait until she can out do her big sister. Congratulation to you and your daughter on a great year hunting.

Thank you

Thutty-thutty

Eight Pointer

She's already taking toy guns in the woods when we bait lol

VikingsFan8178

Beautiful girls, good luck raising them!!! Nice deer as well, congrats!!!

Christmas will be fun at your house this year!!! :)

Very true. As passionate as we are about hunting, sometimes we have to keep things in perspective and remember how important the other things are.

Great pics and congrats on the family and the deer!

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I think your taxidermist is having a very merry Christmas too!

Great season and beautiful girls.....enjoy

dropnbassonu

Four Pointer
That's awesome! I've got a 6 year old girl who begs to go with me everytime I go. I plan on taking her and my 5 yr old boy when they're out for Christmas break for their first hunt.

Last edited:

ditchbank

Banned
That's awesome!! Keep
Them girls in the woods and they will never have to worry about man!!![emoji6]