Show them to me.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
I've done 2 MLs and 1 shotgun, all black synthetic stock. I don't think I have pix, and I have trouble trying to post them here anyway.

What I did with them all is to mask important identifying info (e.g. caliber, brand ...) and safety colors (red/green). On the shotgun, I used raggedly torn blue tape to simulate branches. I didn't on the MLs, but wish I had. Then I use 2 colors of flat green, 2 colors of flat brown (2 of each isn't really necessary), and a touch of grey and/or red/brown. Detail is NOT important. Just spray to break up the gun's outline "as a gun". Larger areas of color are just fine.

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Camo spray painted rifles. I just got a little .223 bolt gun and I am itching to spray paint it.

Thanks for the explanation.
And no, don't have any, and no way am I going to paint any rifle I own with a spray can.... there again, I just can't come up with a reason to paint any of my rifles with any paint, can or gun applied...

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
a3ec59fbeff6f4f90fd35ff7b124bae4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boojum

Ten Pointer
Thanks for the explanation.
And no, don't have any, and no way am I going to paint any rifle I own with a spray can.... there again, I just can't come up with a reason to paint any of my rifles with any paint, can or gun applied...

If you live with as much humidity as I do, your rifle not rusting is reason enough. I have one that is painted, and it's the only firearm I own that I don't have to constantly battle rust on.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Some turn out better than others but they have all held up pretty good.
708df9f3722d8f0ae635cb441f2b32f2.jpg
562118e99bd9ab95b111435247fb1187.jpg
a66eb76926303183170d3478f8c2f29e.jpg
52dd955a67f65ce21c563b2d22b1ff97.jpg

sent from...... Tapatalk

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
You guys do some good work. Nice job. I actually wanted to camo out a shotgun for turkey hunting and I used that poly-wrap from mossy oak. It turned out great, it didn't bubble up like I was afraid it would over time. I would recommend those with no artistic abilities, like myself.