Bear Activity

nhn2a

Ten Pointer
For those of you on the coast, what are you seeing for bear activity right now? I'm going bear hunting at Texas Plantation Monday and Tuesday and hoping the warmer weather we've been having has kept them active. Just curious what everyone is seeing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Friend of mine had several on camera the past few days. Should be feeding with all this rain and cold weather coming in.

RJ1

Ten Pointer
Talked to a couple guys last week from down that way one had alot of movement going on the other said he wasn't seeing much movement they live and hunt in too different parts of the county,haven't talked to them this week.

Last edited:

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
Greene County and we're suddenly covered in bear $#!t. Never seen bear sign out there before.

jbaldwin

Six Pointer
Pamlico county and we are eat up with the aggravating things. Hope cold weather makes them go away. We have no Hound season and they are everywhere. Someone please come and take care of them!

wjbarber

Button Buck
I personally would love to come shoot a bear. My dad would and my friend would too. So I can help you get rid of three of them.

darenative

Twelve Pointer
Saw 2 yesterday in Hyde county between 2 and 3 pm. Deer hunted Saturday in Tyrell County and saw 2, at about 3 pm.

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Interesting trail cam picture published in a recent issue of PA Outdoor News. Shows a bear climbing a tree carrying a fawn.

RJ1

Ten Pointer
Pamlico county and we are eat up with the aggravating things. Hope cold weather makes them go away. We have no Hound season and they are everywhere. Someone please come and take care of them!

And until your county commissioners allow bear hunting with hounds it will stay that way. You cannot control the bear population in a county like Pamlico by just still hunting them.

Last edited:

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Interesting trail cam picture published in a recent issue of PA Outdoor News. Shows a bear climbing a tree carrying a fawn.

this cant be true. A red wolf must have killed it and then the bear took it away from the wolf.....thats it.