Guided Hunt Opportunity.

ceanderson

Six Pointer
I have a guided hunt with Troy Boyd owner of Fowl Hooked scheduled for December 27-30th. I have had a man back out and has created an opening if anyone may be interested. Motel is the Cavalier in Kill Devil Hills. We hunt Currituck and Dare counties. Troy has some good blinds as well as a scissor rig permit for both counties. Cost for hunt, tip, and motel will be approximately $970.00 per man. Thanks and please pm me if interested.

ceanderson

Six Pointer
The first two days are spoken for. I could use a hunter for the 29rh and 30th if someone is interested. Two days guided duck hunt, motel and tip is less than $500.00. Please let me know if someone is interested. Thank you.

Last edited:

Crappie_Hunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
The first two days are spoken for. I could use a hunter for the 29rh and 30th if someone is interested. Two days guided duck hunt, motel and tip is less than $500.00. Please let me know if someone is interested. Thank you.

Free bump... Troy is first class, this is a great opportunity for somebody!!

quackshot85

you able to do 2 people on the 29th, a friend and I may be interested if so. Also whats the one day cost?

ceanderson

Six Pointer
I was hoping to find someone that could hunt both days. I have a person that is supposed to let me know this afternoon. If it doesn't work I will consider the option of having you join us for the 29th. Thank you for the interest and have a wonderful afternoon.

stanley

Four Pointer
hunt

I was hoping to find someone that could hunt both days. I have a person that is supposed to let me know this afternoon. If it doesn't work I will consider the option of having you join us for the 29th. Thank you for the interest and have a wonderful afternoon.

I'm interested in the 2 day hunt please give me a call 828-381-1131 thanks

ceanderson

Six Pointer
Stanley,
I’m sorry for the slow response. I apologize, but I have already had someone take the last two days as well. He confirmed with me about a week ago. If something changes I will contact you first. Thank you for the interest and have a great afternoon.