Anyone squirrel hunting in WNC?

Fwawa20

Button Buck
Hoping to find a few folks to hunt with around WNC particularly Bumcombe, Henderson, or Transylvania Counties. I'll travel further if it's not too much further.

I hunt the north mills river area but I’m in school at N.C. State so I’m not home much. It’s a tough hunt but you’ll usually come back with enough to maked a stew.

Fwawa20

Button Buck
I hunt the north mills river area but I’m in school at N.C. State so I’m not home much. It’s a tough hunt but you’ll usually come back with enough to maked a stew.

I def understand about being in school I graduated a few yrs back. I'll have to check out around N Mills river area never thought too much about hunting around there. My family owns apple/peach orchard in Edneyville in Henderson County I'd just like to explore more areas besides just there. Also joined this place to meet a few friends so if you get some time over X-mas break and want to go just pm me. That goes for anyone else as well just trying to get out meet some new ppl and have fun chasing some squirrels.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
I know im
I def understand about being in school I graduated a few yrs back. I'll have to check out around N Mills river area never thought too much about hunting around there. My family owns apple/peach orchard in Edneyville in Henderson County I'd just like to explore more areas besides just there. Also joined this place to meet a few friends so if you get some time over X-mas break and want to go just pm me. That goes for anyone else as well just trying to get out meet some new ppl and have fun chasing some squirrels.
I’m way late on this but I hunt Sandy Mush game land in buncombe/Madison co year round so once small game comes in I’d be down to go.