Awesome Excuse!

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Love it! My 3.5 year old treed a squirrel on his nature walk in his new daycare class yesterday. I think it tramatized one of his teachers a little. When asked why he treed it he said he wanted squirrel soup! Made me proud.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Lol my youngest already got to play hooky to hunt for making honor roll.... she made all As so she gets 2 school day hunts...... the last she's holding for turkey season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thomas270

Ten Pointer
Love it! My 3.5 year old treed a squirrel on his nature walk in his new daycare class yesterday. I think it tramatized one of his teachers a little. When asked why he treed it he said he wanted squirrel soup! Made me proud.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP's post is awesome, ^this is even more awesome lol, I'm sure his teachers were tripping out.

My kids school used to give me crap when I'd go get them to go hunting. So I started saying "I'm taking my child for an alternative educational experience" One of the office ladies loved that since her husband hunted. God how I hate this hell hole called Nuevo Jorko mi amigo (NY)

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Be careful I would not be surprised if the school will not be expelling her for a few days

Not knocking the father/mother who wrote this just concerned about the ding bats in a lot of education centers now days. Heck kids being thrown out of school for acting like their hand is a pistol.

Last edited:

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
My cousins' kids all hunt. 6-16. The young ones are the HIT of every show and tell in the fall!! Trail camera pics, deer kill pics, pics of rubs, you name it. Promoting kids hunting is literally the only future we have as hunters.

Turdferguson don't post much, but I swear I remember all of his posts lol.