Ravin??

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
My brother-in-law has the 2 grand Ravin and is absolutely insanely in love with it. He says he's not afraid to shoot a deer at 100 yards with it in the least and has killed one at 85 yards.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I'm afraid to shoot one, I already have a Tac Elite and MXB400.....wife would shoot me if I brought another lonely crossbow home. To bad the "it followed me home" excuse doesn't work on xbows n guns the way it does with puppies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

treein dixie

Twelve Pointer
They have no contact for customer service, so kind of hard to give them that kind of money and no service and can't call and talk to anyone. They haven't responded to email in four weeks now so just as well right them off till they have service.

stormm4

Big Ole Nanny Doe
The rear sling stud broke out of my R9. I emailed them the pictures and had contact with 48 hours. Sent it back now waiting for a new one to return to me. Only lag time I had was sales person had to let warranty dept review the issue and approve the replacement.
I emailed them at-

Sales@ravincrossbows.com

Last edited:

treein dixie

Twelve Pointer
The rear sling stud broke out of my R9. I emailed them the pictures and had contact with 48 hours. Sent it back now waiting for a new one to return to me. Only lag time I had was sales person had to let warranty dept review the issue and approve the replacement.
I emailed them at-

Sales@ravincrossbows.com

Why you reckon they don't have a contact # or better customer service?

All these other reputable crossbow company's have customer service and someone to talk to.

Last edited:

30/06

Twelve Pointer
Holy crap, those things cost more than some custom rifle! Looks like they're pretty fast though.

22LR

Twelve Pointer
There is a new Ravin R20 coming out for 2018. It is 430 fps and capable of 200yard shooting.Ten point came out with one for 2018 that looks just like the Ravin

22LR

Twelve Pointer
Ten point Stealth NXT

Attachments

• IMG_20180109_1946203_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20180109_1946203_rewind.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 113

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
No way I'd shoot a deer that far with xbow....

Love my Excalibur micro 355 but its still limited to 40yds although it's accurate much further