NC backcountry hunters & anglers pint night

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
If you are up to date on any of the public land issues out west you are familiar with backcountry hunters and anglers. There is a push to get an NC chapters as the issues they advocate are not isolated to the west. They are having a pint night tonight at trophy brewing if anyone is interested. I’m thinking about going
https://www.facebook.com/events/552954501717378??ti=ia

Ashy Larry

Ten Pointer
Way too far otherwise I would be interested. Seems odd to have it in the east with most of your mountain hunters being in the west.

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Too far for me also, but I'd encourage anyone who can to attend. This organization is working hard to protect our public lands from those who would have them go to state control and subsequently have them sold off to all the monied interests who are determined to gobble up every acre they can for development or personal use and/or be timbered, mined or drilled full of gas wells.

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Y'all have fun and if you could post up any info that would be great. I would go but I have too much work to do to get there. I would be interested in future gatherings though.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Heads up and a little late notice.. Charlotte Area
\tomorrow night Backcountry Hunters & Anglers Pint Nite at Heist Brewery 7-9

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
094343a13b6e7ef44a511cc5a9bec359.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk