Mountain Mike's synthetic skull kits

dlbaile

Ten Pointer
Must be used by someone ,looking online seems just about all places are sold out of the medium sized skull,

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Nope .... looked at em and thought they looked to "hinky" for me. Plus doing a euro is easy, only way I could see it being a good option is if all you had were the antlers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlbaile

Ten Pointer
See what you are talking about like the nasal cavity better on real skull, synthetic just a big hole ,doesn't look to bad but definetly isn't the real thing thanks for the comparison with the pictures

buckem

I really like these and have used them several times - Big Fan

HarryNC

Eight Pointer
I think they look better if you hit them with some stain or flat, off-white spray paint. They're too shiny, bright white out of the box for me.

Thomas270

Ten Pointer
I think they look better if you hit them with some stain or flat, off-white spray paint. They're too shiny, bright white out of the box for me.

That's right Harry, that's on my to do list for the two I've done with the mountain Mike kits.

WNCTracker

Eight Pointer
I just did the record keeper one and I'm pleased. It does look fake up close and texture is off but when it's on the wall it looks great IMO. Agree it's too shiny and would be better flattened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Anyone make a true euro style one? I really like that look but most kits are "American" Euros. I should have cut the skulls that way but now have about ten racks I would like to do.