Cabelas gun library?

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
Honestly from what I have seen of the ‘gun’ room at the one here their prices are pretty good for what they have. Never could hurt to ask, worse they could say is no thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
So, rode to SC to Fort Mill because they had a Benelli Montefeltro listed that wasnt listed as Left hand. Been looking for one for a year and finally found one within driving distance.

Price was $899, he knocked $60 off...paid with a club visa that ive had for 2 years and never used. $25 more off for using the card....$75 discount more for "tier" pricing. Had $100 in gift cards...

So, long story short got it for $693 out the door...im happy, great transaction.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
So, rode to SC to Fort Mill because they had a Benelli Montefeltro listed that wasnt listed as Left hand. Been looking for one for a year and finally found one within driving distance.

Price was $899, he knocked $60 off...paid with a club visa that ive had for 2 years and never used. $25 more off for using the card....$75 discount more for "tier" pricing. Had $100 in gift cards...

So, long story short got it for $693 out the door...im happy, great transaction.

You know they will transfer guns store to store.
I have had several transfered to the Garner store.
you can call and ask the store to get the gun in hand so you can talk and also they will send any pictures before they ship.
If it is not as stated it costs you nothing.
Some they charged me 20$ I think it was and others no up charge. They will still let you haggle some.

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
You know they will transfer guns store to store.
I have had several transfered to the Garner store.
you can call and ask the store to get the gun in hand so you can talk and also they will send any pictures before they ship.
If it is not as stated it costs you nothing.
Some they charged me 20$ I think it was and others no up charge. They will still let you haggle some.

Its only a 20 minute difference in thd store travel times for me so it wasnt worth it for me.