Personal best speckled trout and rockfish w/video!

MrSheepie

My fishing partner and I getting it done downeast North Carolina on the Neuse river. My personal best speckled trout and rockfish! We were using Fin-s and artificial shrimp. Just give it two quick pops and let it fall.

[video=youtube_share;6pOAoQ8jEG0]https://youtu.be/6pOAoQ8jEG0[/video]

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
You guys were wearing them out. I was helping you fight that rock so intensely I nearly fell out of the boat. Great video, nice fish and welcome to the forum.

RBR

Six Pointer
That's some great video and some pretty good fishing too! Keep the camera rolling very enjoyable to watch.

dlbaile

Ten Pointer
Nice fish , great video, looks like ya'll have your stuff set up wright,love salt water fishing .welcome hope to see more videos.

skimmer

Six Pointer
Nice fish...but making accounts here and saltwater central to post your video will draw quite the crowd to your spots next weekend...

MrSheepie

Nice fish...but making accounts here and saltwater central to post your video will draw quite the crowd to your spots next weekend...

I will realize that, but I have enjoyed tips from others in so many ways and decided to help others so they too could have an enjoyable outing!

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
i could get into catching trout that size. i will be giving some folks that stay on the neuse hell with that video. they arent catching them that size.

Welcome and thanks for posting. MR Sheepie.

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
These guys have a lot of videos on Youtube. Some nice sheep head fishing also.

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited: