11/24 Live!

jim67

Eight Pointer
heading up to Stokes in about 30min for an eve hunt. Decided to sleep in today. I already killed a doe and decent 8 so I'm just looking for something bigger I guess, maybe 1 more doe for my future in-laws.

Taking the lever action challenge.

cgrhyne

Six Pointer
Hunting with my dads crossbow behind the house tonight, I can see my back porch. I’ve been corning them for a while, been going through 80 lbs every 5 days. Got about 12 different does and a few scraggly bucks on camera, and two decent deer I’d like to see make it till next year. Was smoking a turkey breast on the big green egg yesterday and seen a 2 different does getting chased by different bucks. Hoping a stranger comes strolling through. If not, it’s only a 80 yard walk to the garage (vs the 2 hour ride from the club in Anson)... good luck to all.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
ec39efcb235bfda9c32c36a497114595.jpg

Do not hunt on a belly full of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flathead977

Ten Pointer
Just had a mama and baby come by. Baby still had spots. When was it born, any guesses? Extremely late doe I guess.

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
Had a doe at 80-90 yards but to far for buckshot. She wouldn't come any closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excursion

Ten Pointer
Went this afternoon. Had a couple of does pop up near my stand. Saw them about 15 min. later. Never saw anything else. Slow day.

Briargoat

Ten Pointer
Didn't hunt but must've seen a hundred deer in the fields driving home from the Outer Banks today. Also had a big 8 point cross the road in the middle of the day when I was exploring the Duck area

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
Was out with my buddy. We put the 'stank' out. Only had a nervous button buck come in and leave .. a few times.

A friend hunting not a 1/4 mile away shot a yearling doe. Startled the heck out of us. We helped him track and drag it after LST.

Last edited: