97.7 KB · Views: 608
  • hesback2.JPG
    hesback2.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 602
Last edited:

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Yep he has eluded me thus far.....saw him several times during bow season....out of range....he has stayed within a half mile all season...we have him on camera at my sons house about a 1/4 mile away.....then back up at my house ....seems like he comes back , grabs another doe and disappears for a couple more days....last week he was in front of bow stand at 5:20pm..... we weren't there of course.....

robertc

Eight Pointer
Yep he has eluded me thus far.....saw him several times during bow season....out of range....he has stayed within a half mile all season...we have him on camera at my sons house about a 1/4 mile away.....then back up at my house ....seems like he comes back , grabs another doe and disappears for a couple more days....last week he was in front of bow stand at 5:20pm..... we weren't there of course.....
I understand. The only shooter I have seen this season was Thursday after Halloween. 175 yards with my muzzle loader I wasn't going to risk losing a buck of that caliber on an iffy shot. Good luck on that big boy.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
He is my screensaver on my phone.... I see him every day......tough part is he is back in the bow only zone......got to freshen up the bow skills on a regular basis again....Looks like I am done with the gun for now....

tra_cline

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Ive not been on here a lot in couple weeks been wondering if you had crossed paths with him yet! good luck can wait to hear when you kill him