'Nad shots hurt no matter who you are

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
HAHAHAHA!!!!

Actually, maybe I'm different? I was covering second base in my teens and had a runner try to slid in under the tag. cleat toe meet nads. It hurt for a second, but I played on. The next couple of days however, were horrible.

That is a great video!!!!

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
HAHAHAHA!!!!

Actually, maybe I'm different? I was covering second base in my teens and had a runner try to slid in under the tag. cleat toe meet nads. It hurt for a second, but I played on. The next couple of days however, were horrible.

That is a great video!!!!
Pups are the worst, especially the ones that you have broke from jumping up on you (sic) and you aren't expecting it and they retrieve a squirrel and are sooooooo excited and they hit you square in the 'nads with those feet.

RJ1

Ten Pointer
I had a friend that shot at a nice buck running back to him down the road said the thing jump 20 feet in the air looked like a bucking horse,finally went in the woods,he drove around to the next road after the dogs crossed on him one of the guys coming behind him called and said you hit him his 'nads are laying here in the road.