Nov 19

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I'm with my mother, she is in Hospice, the cancer has spread and all we can do now is keep her comfortable. Good luck to all those out there.
So sorry to hear about your mom, L C.
Keeping her, you and your family in my thoughts.......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Hadnt planned on an evening hunt but checked cameras today and some of the big summer bucks showed back up and brought friends. Alot of activity last two days

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
Ah this wind though. Dangit. Well it's figs to be out here anyway. If they come, they'll likely be love drunk or skittish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Rt now its beat the does to win the bucks. They got woods tore up around here.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
We are having funky westerly winds that I really don't have a good stand for right now, maybe one afternoon stand. I left climber out in a spot waiting for a NE wind morning, and of course everything is NW now. Does are getting smarter as well and I noticed movement at light light, usually a sign that they have been pressured so I took a few days off.

Last edited:

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
Nothing here at my tree today. My son saw 5 does not one buck showed his self. Not sure whats going on.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

deepbreath

Six Pointer
I'm with my mother, she is in Hospice, the cancer has spread and all we can do now is keep her comfortable. Good luck to all those out there.

God bless you and your family! I'm in the same situation with my father in law. I pray for comfort for all of you.

genbud78

Ten Pointer
Been there and know all to well how terrible that is. My prayers are with you and your family.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Slipped out behind the house this afternoon and shot a doe. We are still a little low on steak, and I'm trying to thin them out here at the house. Hadn't been in the stand 30 minutes when they came by. Beautiful breezy afternoon to be in the woods.

We've been seeing more bucks than does at our main property, so I don't think I am going to take any does out of there.