Live 11-17-2017

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Thanks all....... meat to processor ..... rack to taxi..... back up in Chatham with the stick and string.... big boy has returned to his stomping ground..... could it be a Daily Double or does #1 son get the shot??? We will see very soon!!

jraysmith

Spike
Locked and loaded with my 308 in Northeast Guilford. Awesome afternoon with a slight breeze. Hopefully meat will be coming out of this beautiful afternoon.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Redneck Rocker Dude

Old Mossy Horns
Keeping priorities in order and studying for a big exam on Monday... killing me to not be in the woods. Gonna run hounds tomorrow and hunt Sunday morning. Good luck everybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haywoodhunter

Eight Pointer
Been back in an hour or so with hunthard2 and goofball. On Jordan now. Squirrels down in the bottom in front of me are playing with my nerves sounding like deer

nchawkeye

Old Mossy Horns
Up, over cotton!!

858e9fef300a8411227be5fa52d4768b.jpg

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I'm up....or down..... Depending on how you look at it...

Up a tree in the bottom ground!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

DanH

Four Pointer
At the Rock again today. Neighbor must be running low on firewood cause he decided to crank up the chainsaw at 4:00 and start cutting wood

JoeSam1975

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Back at it in Wilson Co. Same place where I shot my 8 2 weeks ago today. Haven't been back since.

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
Well im home and rested after 14 days out of state hunting. Back in the shootin house with my daughter/ mini me!! Its time for some meat to hit the ground
99f810ec2d78138fb9e352663cbb2873.jpg
0b5e2251ab8c5c901bff0160488d38c3.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
First hunt in year and half. Saw 3 kids 1 atv and 2 grey foxes together.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
I saw two small does, a tall cowhorn spike and an a pretty good 8pt this evening. Didn't shoot anything.

<>< Fish

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
zero this afternoon. and utterly amazing not a shot fired within hearing on a perfect evening the first week of central gun season.

wonders never cease.

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
zero this afternoon. and utterly amazing not a shot fired within hearing on a perfect evening the first week of central gun season.

wonders never cease.

Hard to believe. Only bright spot is pics from 2016 showed good bucks taken from 11-19 thru 11-24. Hope this holds true

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Saw 6 does and 2 small bucks up at the Rock. Deer ate on clover for 30 minutes.
Brother saw 4 does in Harnett county.

Last edited: