Live 11-17-2017

JayDB

Eight Pointer
Hi.

Deer were moving today in Franklin County all day where I hunt.

This guy was running does from about 1:00 until 3:00. He made the mistake of stepping into an opening at 3:00.

Had photos of him, but he disappeared about a month ago (note - I did not set the year on the camera to 2017 when I put the camera out that took the photo below, but it was taken 10/21/17).

He had lost a good bit of weight. I assume from chasing does around/cruising around for does.

I believe he was a 4 - 4.5 y/o.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

mxbadboy03

Six Pointer
Was thinking about not hunting this afternoon but now I’m watching combine go around and around in bean field by my house so that might be the game changer if he gets done in time

JD1107

Thanks all....... meat to processor ..... rack to taxi..... back up in Chatham with the stick and string.... big boy has returned to his stomping ground..... could it be a Daily Double or does #1 son get the shot??? We will see very soon!!

Congrats on the buck just saw it in the kill thread!

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
Got run out of the stand early by loggers. Skidders, dozers and chainsaws within sight doesn't make for a relaxing hunt.
Relocated to my bag chair near a pond. It was good up in the morning yesterday.

Eric, what is this bag chair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Eric, what is this bag chair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My bad gear goes to chicken stews it goes to football games and it provides me a nice quiet place that's comfortable to hunt all I need to do is sit still on my part