How bout it Familyman?

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I may be wrong but I'm fairly certain I saw a familiar looking buck on the Carolina Sportsman website...

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Him and his wife both kill some truely great bucks!

I don't know what y'all are doing but keep doing it...lol

sent from...... Tapatalk

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
another amazing deer.

famliyman was kind enough to describe that hunt via text to me WHILE he was in the midst of an all day sit. I was in my living room whining, he was out ready to kill another one. that's what it takes.

Congratulations Kenny. You still gonna have to go to match Rhonda this year. :)

Familyman

Twelve Pointer
another amazing deer.

famliyman was kind enough to describe that hunt via text to me WHILE he was in the midst of an all day sit. I was in my living room whining, he was out ready to kill another one. that's what it takes.

Congratulations Kenny. You still gonna have to go to match Rhonda this year. :)

I’m trying!!! On stand right now in fact. Been at it since before daylight and haven’t seen the first deer! Thought they might move late with the overhead moon...but nothing doing. Maybe they’ll move late afternoon.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
another amazing deer.

This is not to take ANYTHING from Ken and Rhonda. I happen to know them from when our kids were in high school and I like them a lot. They're good folks.

But ... when you have deer of those quality to hunt, it shouldn't take anything else to motivate you.

Congrats to you, Ken. That's a beauty.

Last edited:

Familyman

Twelve Pointer
I may be wrong but I'm fairly certain I saw a familiar looking buck on the Carolina Sportsman website...

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

You did good pcbuckhunter to match the pic I put in the ML kills section with the one they posted in the Carolina Sportsman story. Totally different angles. Kudos on having a keen eye for bucks!

DSCN0789.jpgDSCN0780.jpgDSCN0756.jpg