Hilton Head

Sapperman

Spike
I will headed to the inlaws in Hilton Head over thanksgiving and I would like to shoot a few ducks.

I was thinking I might bring my kayak and look around some inlets, but does anybody have a guide that they would suggest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wood Duck Hunter

Six Pointer
I have been in the area for over a year and have not heard of any guides. There are hardly any ducks here and public water is more miserable than Piedmont NC lakes. People from SC have a notorious reputation in AR as that is where most travel to hunt. Your best bet is going to get an inshore charter out of HHI, Bluffton or Beaufort. Trout and Redfish bite are hot right now. I am saving my duck hunting for when I go back to NC for Thanksgiving.

Last edited:

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer
I have been in the area for over a year and have not heard of any guides. There are hardly any ducks here and public water is more miserable than Piedmont NC lakes. People from SC have a notorious reputation in AR as that is where most travel to hunt. Your best bet is going to get an inshore charter out of HHI, Bluffton or Beaufort. Trout and Redfish bite are hot right now. I am saving my duck hunting for when I go back to NC for Thanksgiving.

We have a reputation because we don’t bend over for the guys in Ark. the locals think that oos hunters need to bow down to them. But yes there are some idiots from SC who makes us look bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk