43effd199290592164a3df6f644d8eea.jpg

Durana clover

4bb91208b6384095b5471eb60dc1161c.jpg

5dbf0c802d3ecca9f499e4cd34f19df1.jpg

Turnips, oats and more durana.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
very nice..once that stuff gets a year or two old it's tough as nails..I used to have several green patches of it and the deer and turkeys loved it.

buddha232

Spike
very nice..once that stuff gets a year or two old it's tough as nails..I used to have several green patches of it and the deer and turkeys loved it.
The turnip and clover patch used to be where I planted chufa for the turkey. Last spring was my first season with clover and I was shocked to see that the turkey used it more regularly throughout the year. Deer love it too. Don't get me wrong, the turkey flat out crush chufa. The problem was that they destroy it long before hunting season and it was limited in it's attraction/holding ability. Not to mention it's an annual and must be planted each year. Clover is easier to manage with less effort.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

25contender

Twelve Pointer
The turnip and clover patch used to be where I planted chufa for the turkey. Last spring was my first season with clover and I was shocked to see that the turkey used it more regularly throughout the year. Deer love it too. Don't get me wrong, the turkey flat out crush chufa. The problem was that they destroy it long before hunting season and it was limited in it's attraction/holding ability. Not to mention it's an annual and must be planted each year. Clover is easier to manage with less effort.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have found this to be so true!!