Show Down

getTwisted

Ten Pointer
Yes!! Now this is the kind of trail cam pics that we all want to see.

Have you been watching these guys all season or are they new comers to the property?

great looking bucks.

Last edited:

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Yes!! Now this is the kind of trail cam pics that we all want to see.

Have you been watching these guys all season or are they new comers to the property?

great looking bucks.

Actually set this camera about lunch time this same day. Had just pulled to decide where we planned to hunt this past weekend. My son chose this stand which is normally my open day ML VA stand. I killed the nine posted out of his stand.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
You certainly have your share of nice mature bucks on that property...those are both very nice deer.
Young, yes, but with great potential if they survive.

Last edited:

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
You certainly have your share of nice mature bucks on that property...those are both very nice deer.
Young, yes, but with great potential if they survive.

As KT said... for VA they are just decent bucks. Oh wait, I amost forgot "THERE ARE NO DEER IN VA" ... not sure why I bother hunting there

Dan Apple

Old Mossy Horns
interesting that the deer on the left appears to be smaller in stature but has the larger rack.... any idea who "won?"

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
interesting that the deer on the left appears to be smaller in stature but has the larger rack.... any idea who "won?"

The larger rack was Definetly the most aggressive. He circled other buck then slammed him from behind. Pictures seemed like fight was a draw.

I like to see younger one make another year.

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
The one on the left in the last picture would get.

jave 8.jpg

This is a picture of him straight on. I'd like to see him make one more year. But I doubt he will get passed by too many people if they get the chance. My son said "he better not walk by me".

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Very nice bucks, hopefully he makes it another year for you.

Got killed today. Buddy of mine asked if he could hunt stand this afternoon. Called me and said I just killed biggest 8 I ever seen. Sent him a pic and he replied that's him

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Sorry he won't see his next set of racks, but I don't blame anyone who shot him.

Cool set of pictures!!! Not a doe in sight. Boys will be boys!!!