Live 10/27????

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Maybe I got the date right..... either way gonna go hunt a favorite blind today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
Good luck Travis. I will be out with my bow this afternoon.

cmcarter

Six Pointer
Been in stand since 6:15. Beautiful cold morning. I’m sitting a favorite stand on a thin oak ridge

ncstatehunter

Twelve Pointer
Shot a doe around 7:35. Love this Savage slug gun. 4 for 6 on hunts this year and all 4 on public.

Last edited:

NCridgehunter

Eight Pointer
Good luck Everyone. Will either be on an oak ridge or a elevated blind overlooking a foodplot this evening with the bow. Decisions decisions!

ncstatehunter

Twelve Pointer
Saw one cruising the bottom with what looked like a long, heavy main beam. 3 of us saw a buck in a span of 15 min, at least 2 or 3 running around in here.

ncstatehunter

Twelve Pointer
We were covered up in deer. I saw one move in front of me, then a tree shake and grunted him in, a 6 pt. 2 deer makes for a long drag out.

SamCo89

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Headed back to samco.. got 2 stands I haven’t hunted yet, but visibility sucks from both. But they both are overlooking big white oaks..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I'm up for the evening sit.....my last hunk for a couple weeks due to travel. Hoping to drop one!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

dwt

Four Pointer
Hoping to make it out for the last hour or so after work. As a tease, a small buck just walked past the office window, and it looked like he was on a mission. He would have been a 6 but was missing one side completely.

NCridgehunter

Eight Pointer
5a31932ac8fd38400e27250ff2f4b634.jpg

Been in since about 330. Nothing yet. Sitting on a white oak ridge that pinches down to about 30 yards wide and runs back to a laurel thicket. Hopefully can stick one with the bow this evening.

Slong

Four Pointer
Just climbed up. Covered in acorns and a few fresh scrapes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

fowlplay'n

Twelve Pointer
In the tree with my wife. Her first sit of the season and she is 8 months pregnant so not sure how it will go but enjoying some time with her in the woods that is about to become much more rare.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Up in Chatham....again......seen plenty of deer in here but got a sweet chg of scenary for tomorrow morning....hope its busy in there

lmobeats

Four Pointer
Man I was hunting from the ground and had a giant buck come up behind me and bust me from like 20 yards. What do y'all think the odds of me seeing him again are?

lmobeats

Four Pointer
Yeah it had me sick when I turned around and he was standing right behind me

Last edited:

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
My wife went with me and we sat a powerline with no luck. A buddy from work was hunting about 1/4mile away though and shot a buck, helped him drag it out and saw a few more good bucks on my way out.

ncstatehunter

Twelve Pointer
Are you in sc.

NC, Raleigh area public. Saw another doe this evening, I’m almost convinced that’s a better morning spot though. Probably the best morning action I’ve ever had in stand, at least 4 different bucks cruising or following a doe.

Last edited: