Another Garmin Question

Duckcrazy

Spike
Sorry I keep asking these questions but this Garmin is new to me I have looked in my instructions for my Garmin Alpha 100 and still can't find the answer. I have my collars entered into my Garmin along with a few friends. The question is when they aren't hunting is there anyway to hide their collars. The collars will still showing on the road and in the woods where I lost signal after I had to leave the land. I went hunting the other day and I noticed all the clutter on the map which made it hard to track just my dogs. I really dont want to remove their collars from my Garmin since we hunt together a lot and its a pain to keep reentering the collars everytime we go.

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
Try starting a new hunt. You might be able to stop tracking also. I'm not completely sure these will work, but worth a try.

whitty

Six Pointer
One start new hunt like said above. Second when you don’t want to track the collars click on them on the compass page and then hit stop tracking. That way they are not deleted and you can cut them back on when you want to track them.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
You can clear the old tracks but the dog will still show up at the bottom of the screen. You can also set how long the tracks show up on the screen. You need to clear out the tracks from time to time or it will ultimately overload your system and stop it from tracking.