Four wheelers yes or no?

Jrbrandt25

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I hope you heal up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man is Insane the very first year we put in a lot of work at three properties over four hundred acres keeping the cameras up moving stand scouting and it wasn't a week before opening day I feel putting up a tree stand off the top I had an experienced help on the bottom that pushed in where the ladders are joined and it snapped and I feel and leg snapped I can never preach enough two safety in the woods and I am a very cautious and meticulous person and I guess I got careless and didn't think. That 2 second moment has costed me almost $20,000 and a miserable attitude at the same time but thanks to good Hunting Buddies I got set up to where I can hunt Muzzleloader and rifle so everybody please be careful

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
Thanks man is Insane the very first year we put in a lot of work at three properties over four hundred acres keeping the cameras up moving stand scouting and it wasn't a week before opening day I feel putting up a tree stand off the top I had an experienced help on the bottom that pushed in where the ladders are joined and it snapped and I feel and leg snapped I can never preach enough two safety in the woods and I am a very cautious and meticulous person and I guess I got careless and didn't think. That 2 second moment has costed me almost $20,000 and a miserable attitude at the same time but thanks to good Hunting Buddies I got set up to where I can hunt Muzzleloader and rifle so everybody please be careful

Man I hate to hear that. I am glad your hunting buddies are looking out for you. I hope you get a good one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jrbrandt25

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Thanks again,this site brings good people who so never meet to become great friends. I love this forum,I've gained some great friends,,,,,,,,plus before today I live in this site livijng out my hunting wants through you guys day dreaming bout being in wood,,,,keep up the good work everyone