10/21 live

Carolinaguy

Six Pointer
In super early in Wayne Co. Tons of action in this spot Thursday evening. Never got a shot though due to some wild dogs chasing deer around my stand. Not sure how to deal with them cause they're not yotes. Hate to shoot a domestic.

lowery63

Four Pointer
In super early in Wayne Co. Tons of action in this spot Thursday evening. Never got a shot though due to some wild dogs chasing deer around my stand. Not sure how to deal with them cause they're not yotes. Hate to shoot a domestic.
Shoot cause they not going anywhere

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I’m in in Vance. Had to put my cameras on trespass duty so no pics but I have found a lot of scrapes. 6-7 being around the edge of this hidey hole plot I’m on.

So nice to sit in cool weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
Up a tree in SC. Egret season is not in or else none would be here. 1st time out this year and if it weren't for it being 90 it would have been sooner. On a power line with a cut over to my left and food plot out front. Ole buddy Bloodbrother is about 3/4 of a mile behind me. Good luck all and be safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
2537fb8d69af55cd33d01ca95d9cb99a.jpg

Last edited:

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I'm out in Warren. Gonna cruise the property trails in the UTV this morning, see if the hounds will run one by.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

truthbetold

Four Pointer
Passed on a small buck and two does last night. Passed on a spike this morning but took a doe that followed him in in a group of three. Arrow looks good but still in stand for now.

Good luck all!

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Saw deer everywhere on their feet driving through west Forsyth last night around 6:15-6:45. Haven't seen that many deer in months. I've got new bucks on cam and will be out for a pm sit tonight.

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Saw nothing this morning. Hadn’t been sitting 15 minutes and the wind shifted and got blown.

The sign is there but I can’t get it right for some reason

Also I’ve heard most of the shots this morning in the last 30 minutes

Last edited:

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
On the board. Put the smackdown on a nice doe with the compound.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Congrats on that doe, Papa_Smurf.

I'm out; quiet as a church around here, saw nothing and heard only a couple of shots early. Now its getting hot.......

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
Nice job Papa Smurf.

I had lot's of action. Just nothing I wanted to shoot. Had a 4 point come in 1st. Then a spike almost as soon as the 4 pointer left. An hour later another spike came in. Then a group of does were coming in, they walked right behind me and never turned out into the food plot. Right before I left I had a very small doe in the food plot for the last 45 minutes I sat. Great 1st time out for me. Might do another tomorrow.

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
Going as soon as I can, having smoke coming out of heater, creosotes build up and smoldered,got a creosotes log in it now, St least my hunting clothes are smokee

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
Sitting on an old road bed between a swamp here in wilson . It sure is humid as crap. Hoping to catch an ole big boy slipping between doe bedding areas or catch a piggy down in the bottom

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Seen 3 small does and about 1 million mosquitoes this afternoon.

sent from...... Tapatalk

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Had a doe come in with what I believe was a good buck on her tail. He blew 4 times and hung around. The doe fed and never picked up her head

Makes me wonder what he saw