WNC trappers

ladeer

Six Pointer
Anyone in WNC who traps? I have some property that needs some coyotes gone. I would like to learn how and would like for someone who knows to come and trap. That way I can watch someone and learn.

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
Anyone in WNC who traps? I have some property that needs some coyotes gone. I would like to learn how and would like for someone who knows to come and trap. That way I can watch someone and learn.

You had a perfect opportunity at the NC Trappers convention in Sept OR the VA Trappers convention in Bland Va this weekend....live demos show how to do it, by guys that've been trapping decades.
There is a free trappers ed courses at https://www.register-ed.com/programs/northcarolina/46-north-carolina-hunter-education-workshops THIS WEEKEND !! only 1 opening left it says....if you want a friend to go I could arrange that if you pm me TOMORROW OR TUESDAY.

There will be other courses later this year, but this upcoming will get you rolling!

You should also ask on www.nctrapper.proboards.com

Last edited:

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
Are they pretty tight it would they be willing to help you think. The ones on ncwrc?

When I was listed, I would gladly help you....same with g3 and QBD....just too far for them.

It's no different than asking out girls.........if you don't ask, the answer is already NO.

Last edited: