Most deer you have shot in one day?

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
3. But doubled up so many times I’ve lost count. Cleaning/quartering ain’t no big deal. I figure if you gonna be good at killin’em, you better be good at cleanin’em.

This right here...cleaning one don't take long, and you gotta wash the knives anyway;)

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
Back when we used to hunt Roanoke river permit hunts hard, we had two groups that always hunted together. There were a total of 8 of us hunting that weekend and it was just one of those weekends where there seemed to be a deer behind every tree. We hunted Thursday Friday and Saturday that week. I honestly had never seen so many deer down there as there were that weekend. That weekend between the 8 of us, we killed 29 deer. It was the craziest thing I have ever seen. I killed a double on Friday and Saturday and could have killed a truck load. I think I saw a total of almost 63 deer those three days. Those honestly were the glory days of Roanoke river permit hunts. About 5 years later that area got hammered by blue tongue and honestly had never recovered. Those were some great days and great hunts for 5 or 6 years down there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
"Aseveral" - And that's enough to dull your best skinning knife. ;)

<>< Fish

Last edited:

wstober

Button Buck
3 during normal hunting in one morning. The crazy part was is that they were all with a muzzelloader. Never doing that again! Way too much work all at once. 7 on a management hunt but that was a special situation.

Last edited: