Rinkleroot

gameland

Twelve Pointer
Is he still a member on here? I haven't seen a post or picture of those big deer in the last year or so. I looked at the member list and his name isn't even listed as a member anymore?

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I haven't seen him post in awhile but he didn't post alot until hunting season so maybe he's still around.
What happened to Zombie?

sent from...... Tapatalk

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Zombi got a new job and is doing his horror movie stuff again according to what I see on Facebook

Rubline

Twelve Pointer
I always enjoyed Firefly talking about the fishing around AB but haven't heard anything from him in a long time.

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
My dad is rinkle root!

Very sorry to hear this about your father. My father in law has liver cancer and it’s been tough on all of us, but my wife especially.

Your father and your family will be in my prayers.

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
I always enjoyed Firefly talking about the fishing around AB but haven't heard anything from him in a long time.
Don't know why Firefly dropped off; always liked his posts and tried to reach him via phone a couple of times but was unsuccessful.

ncscrubmaster

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Don't know why Firefly dropped off; always liked his posts and tried to reach him via phone a couple of times but was unsuccessful.
I talked with him on here also. He fished close to me at the beach. He just lived right down the road from our place. He was nice and very helpful. Shame he’s not here.