police call

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
my pup and I went woods walking on the gamelands,,,,,pretending to look squirrels (big black fox squirrell!!) but mainly just getting out

this dog cracks me up,,,,,she has so much drive to carry stuff,,,even does police call in the woods,,,I swear I need to tote a sack to carry all the cans she picks up,,,,,,

may not make much of a bird dog (time will tell) but she is already a world champion police call dog!!

aggie on police call.jpg

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
If that's the gamelands I think you're at...There's a lot of quail put in the fields from a test this weekend...probably could walk some up with her...

If she brings you enough aluminum she may even pay her purina bill for you...

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
If that's the gamelands I think you're at...There's a lot of quail put in the fields from a test this weekend...probably could walk some up with her...

If she brings you enough aluminum she may even pay her purina bill for you...

yes it is and yes I know!! thanks didn't have time to make it down to the fields yesterday as it was after 6PM before I got done with work so we just went behind the house,,,HIGHLY likely you know where to find us tomorrow though!!

but can't have my shotgun with me as it's not quail season (stated so that ALL know I am following the laws)

Last edited: