Good luck everyone!

Florida gator 77

Button Buck
This season was cut way short for me- but I got three solid days of hunting in with my oldest boy. We didn’t have any luck, but time spent in the woods with the boy is priceless! I have to go down to Fort Benning Georgia for what will hopefully only be 62 days of training. I look forward to seeing all the updates when I get back and will keep each one of y’all in my prayers for safe and prosperous hunts! Wish me luck guys!

25contender

Twelve Pointer
Good luck!! Nice my brother was Ranger then went SF got his commission and spent many years at Ft Mead He is now back at Bragg. He will be retiring with 31 years next Oct 1.
Thanks! It is not Basic Training, something a little more intense- I am going to Ranger School.

Redeye

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Good luck! My youngest son is preparing to enlist and wants to be a Ranger. Be safe!

Florida gator 77

Button Buck
Good luck!! Nice my brother was Ranger then went SF got his commission and spent many years at Ft Mead He is now back at Bragg. He will be retiring with 31 years next Oct 1.

That sounds like an awesome career! I am five years (approximately 1825 days) away from retirement- not that I am counting....I can’t wait to hunt and fish full time. My goal is to open a hunting lodge to help veterans and their families cope with the effects of military life

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
That sounds like an awesome career! I am five years (approximately 1825 days) away from retirement- not that I am counting....I can’t wait to hunt and fish full time. My goal is to open a hunting lodge to help veterans and their families cope with the effects of military life

If that comes to fruition put a shout out. I know I would love to volunteer to help out with something like that and I'm sure there are other vets on here that'd as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk