Had a run in today

Ldsoldier

Old Mossy Horns
I've had issues with landowners before, but I went to them and politely talked it out. 99% of the time they didn't even know what they had done had messed me up, and oftentimes they even apologized. There's nothing wrong with saying something if you have a legitimate argument. That said, at least according to RJ's version of the story (which I don't dispute), this guy was in the wrong and an idiot to boot. I try to be nice to everybody, especially if I don't recognize them.

Combat Diver

Eight Pointer
We see this all the time today that its all about "I/Me" No respect for others. I've had many hunts that I felt have been ruined by having other hunters/dogs come into my set up. Such is life on public land and the few times I've hunted private land you obey the land owners rules.

CD

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
He got his just reward. I use to hunt a farm across the road. Some days going in I would see one or both of the guys that owned the farm, I would always stop and talk. Some days never get any farther than talking with them. Both of them hunted also, so we traded sightings of deer on the farm.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

seedrooster

Eight Pointer
Can’t make this stuff up !! Poor dummy!! Cuss the land owner ? Hahahaha . Some people are just that way. I had a land owner on my side of the property line a couple years ago. I confronted him (in a polite way). I said, “ hey bud how ya doing?” He immediately started ranting and saying nobody was going to run him off of his land. Instead of loosing my temper (and I came really close) I calmly explained to him that he was on my land and not his own. After showing him a map of the place he finally agreed . He eventually apologized. Heck I’ve even had a guy sitting in my stand one time. He said he had hunted the stand for years. He even gave me permission to use it when he wasn’t there!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bertienchunter

Twelve Pointer
Does not matter if he knew I was the landowner or not as a matter of nobody but my employees and my family are suppose to be on that road before Nov.1st he knew that the whole club knows that,that in itself would have voided his membership in the club by confronting me he just made it so we didn't have to catch him.Now as far confronting me or one of our employees that is something that will get your membership pulled quick no matter were you are.Now if for some reason you have a complaint against one of my employees you come to me and I will handle it but all of that is put in our leases.

Oh I agree it doesn't matter I was just wondering if he/she was that stupid. The hunter was already in the wrong to begin with.