Whatcha drinking tonight?

thelivecanary

Eight Pointer
Got invited to the Whiskey Kitchen tonight for their New Years celebration. I'll likely be sipping on some whiskey blend,s of which Pendelton's is my favorite. I may mix in some bourbon or perhaps even an Eagle Rare, let the good times roll, on into the new year. Have a safe holiday - Cheers. Oh side note, I've got some future plans with the good folks at the Whiskey Kitchen here in Raleigh, so for all you whiskey fans - stay tuned. More info to come but I think it's going to be enjoyed thoroughly here.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Just had a bottle of “high quality H2O”.......probably end up with a glass of Fat free skim milk!! Out like a light by 10pm.....y’all have fun tonight and Happy New Year to you all!

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
My wife and I enjoyed our usual holiday egg nog with a bit of wild turkey . I Wont drink another alcoholic beverage till next Christmas ;)

Last edited:

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
Old Forester and a big fire, like old boots , dont get no better. Happy New Years..
4aed8ef1f86d44fe7e7dbd2570973670.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Cabernet, Merlot, Malbec and now Basil Haydens. Been keeping it steady and enjoying the day. Stay safe and Happy New Year to all.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
Same old same old out in the parking lot with some Sprite and Captain thrown as an excuse to tip our favorite bartender. I think someone poured me some jack and coke somewhere along the way.

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
I think after last night,,im done for a while myself. Did not treat my body well last night. [emoji27][emoji27][emoji27][emoji27]

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
I think after last night,,im done for a while myself. Did not treat my body well last night. [emoji27][emoji27][emoji27][emoji27]

Just like any other sport, you gotta practice like you intend to play and train harder....

Sportsman

Old Mossy Horns
Sipping a small pour of Four Roses Single Barrel. Delicious, and a fine night cap to warm the innards for bedtime.

tra_cline

Ten Pointer
Contributor
This is my whenever it's been a long day drink and today is fitting that bill.....
f81d6c4660ce316f6108bbe739aedbeb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Holy crap.....it would have to be a rough night.....that stuff is rough....bought a bottle out of curiosity and one sip later gave it away.......you should treat yourself better after a rough day!!