Whatcha drinking tonight?

Sportsman

Old Mossy Horns
Last night I kept warm sipping Four Roses Single Barrel while sitting on the patio. I've got unopened bottles of Barrel Batch #005 and Blanton's sitting in my bar.....just waiting for the right moment to crack one. Will probably be the first night it gets cold enough to build a fire in the fireplace. Bring on the 30's!!!

skydog

Water and more water for me today.

Went to a Guns N Roses concert up in DC last night and consumed a few too many adult beverages....feeling the aftermath today

gaberelli

Button Buck
After this week it won’t be beer tonight... Dickel 12 is what I’ll be sipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scalf

Eight Pointer
Busch tonight. If I was flush up I would be drinking an IPA.. probably Sweetwater ipa, but that crap is 17 bucks a 12 pack!

BASSFAN07

Twelve Pointer
I’m cheap. Jack and diet Mountain Dew and lime gin with diet Sunkist at the hunting club licking my wounds from all my failed sits. Maybe in the morning

Last edited:

DC-DXT

Twelve Pointer
The last I found was in Galax, VA. They had two bottles left. The guy in the store said they had 8 bottles and fella drove from Raleigh and bought six bottles!

I can’t find it in NC. I was in Myrtle Beach last month for work & stopped by a liquor store hoping to find a bottle. Guy behind the counter said distribution has been severely limited and that he only gets 6 bottles a month (3rd Friday of the month). He said he doesn’t even put it on the shelf and those 6 are gone within an hour or 2 (people just walk in and ask). Wife wants a bottle for Christmas.

Last edited:

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I can’t find it in NC. I was in Myrtle Beach last month for work & stopped by a liquor store hoping to find a bottle. Guy behind the counter said distribution has been severely limited and that he only gets 6 bottles a month (3rd Friday of the month). He said he doesn’t even put it on the self and those 6 are gone within an hour or 2 (people just walk in and ask). Wife wants a bottle for Christmas.
It's almost impossible to find in NC; you literally have to be there as they unload the truck - it's gone that fast!

I've had better luck finding it in VA (yes, I'm one of those guys who drives up from NC and buys several bottles).

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Crown Royal reserve......only because my father in law drinks it.....I prefer a bourbon

Sportsman

Old Mossy Horns
Happened upon a bottle of Elijah Craig 18 year old this past Saturday. Haven't opened it yet.....but, my B-day is this week and we've got some evening temps in the 40's in the forecast.......

FITZH2O

Old Mossy Horns
Had a a few Sam Adams Oktoberfest last night.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

As much as I don’t care for rocker dudes choice in beer, I have to agree with him on this one... drank one and quickly switched to a scotch ale I had in the fridge last night

Crappie_Hunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Cotton blonde ale from Cabarrus brewery tonight. Not big on craft stuff but friend recommended I try it, they are local and this is actually pretty tasty!

ksherb

Six Pointer
Contributor
0cd96ea2e3268eb4210f73c0d4137668.jpg

77f150 beast

Eight Pointer
I must dis-agree my friend because hasnt the rave lately been all about eating,drinking stuff that is Natural?Lol,so it must be the best!JK my go to is the OL Natty light but i do occasionally around this time of the year pick up some fall flavored beers and also like yuengling every once and a while.