10/12 Who's Out There

nchunt101

Ten Pointer
First time in the stand for this year.
Im in. My dumb :donk:donk:donk forgot to dump the h20 of of chair so a bit wet.
e50af0516557295cf6bdd6c4d804e868.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
Headed on,starting today Im killing every deer I see on my land.Got some greedy neighbors aggravating me trying to cut my stands off.lol They forgot what Im good at.

BigGun1

Eight Pointer
I'm in. Setting on johnston / wayne line. Waiting on deer or hog. Seen fresh sign of both. I will take either. Wind is keeping gnats off me.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I'm in a stand for the first time since mid August,,,,,work and family have kept me hopping ( well my puppy too!)

Last edited:

BigGun1

Eight Pointer
Headed on,starting today Im killing every deer I see on my land.Got some greedy neighbors aggravating me trying to cut my stands off.lol They forgot what Im good at.

I had some times like that. I have gotten off work to find my stand surrounded by hunters and could not get to it. I always got the last laugh. I figured out they could not hunt so they spent the season chasing me around. I would hunt the worst places, or at least let them think that.

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
I had some times like that. I have gotten off work to find my stand surrounded by hunters and could not get to it. I always got the last laugh. I figured out they could not hunt so they spent the season chasing me around. I would hunt the worst places, or at least let them think that.
Yep,plan on it,it just gets on my nerves, kin and everyone.