Eight Pointer
d8cd756dba3ad0149e23011740f4d90a.jpg
9aee94eb55be67b6ce02a6df709345b7.jpg
a9c8651635e8ada002bc64a0b722c5e1.jpg
fa95a2a18536fc4d85fd9e7a4d977fdf.jpg
b7576755a0baa3ff15fb8452e13ed8f4.jpg
de6e722953ed759c8ac041f41c71a71e.jpg
6d38dc946be9afded826aa4e9b251280.jpg

Some pics of me and my Marine at Clark AB in the Philippines, one is a new paper article from Isagaki. I’ll keep sharing our photos until I return and can post more archery pics! Good Luck fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Thanks for what you guys do and please be safe... Hopefully it won't be long till ya posting archery photos again

stilker

Old Mossy Horns
You men keep up the great work over there,that's a great shirt,too!...on a side note,my nephew Dalton Brewer was promoted to sergeant a few days ago.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Yep- cool pics- thanks for keeping us all safe .....even the little snowflakes

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Thanks for sharing the pictures Brings back memories - I was in the Philippines some in the 80s,,,,,Clark AFB, crow valley and points south helping with a small insurgency,,, great country with great people

Moran

Four Pointer
I was also over in 84 with that going I was down at Subic Bay . Now with my Filipino wife and kids was best thing ever I ever did was my time over there love it there but we just can't hunt over there crazy

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Visited Clark AB a few times in 69/70. Went thru Jungle Survival Training there in 69 on the way to Nam. Beautiful place and beautiful ladies. But there are to many snakes for my likes and some of them were not friendly. LOL.

Thanks for your services and be very, very careful there are some unfriendlies there also. Those Osprey's are among the "not so friendly". LOL.

Last edited:

careyhamil

Eight Pointer
You men keep up the great work over there,that's a great shirt,too!...on a side note,my nephew Dalton Brewer was promoted to sergeant a few days ago.

I sent him a note on Facebook. One of my Marines in Japan is checking in to his unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Good deal, been over thru Clark AFB back in the mid 80;s. Loved working with the local troops. Well someone has to add... the nightlife was good. OK.. great..

When we went out the gate we would catch the motorcycle taxis. We would get them side by side to race and pay x amount to the winner gettings us to X bar. Those little cabs only held a couple Americans.

Last edited: