Rabbit Hunting in Oxford, Granville County

NCGranville

Button Buck
Hello all,

New person here. Avid outdoorsman and hunter. I have a 2.5 yr old beagle gyp that I need to get running with some dogs with more experience. I am just a pure pleasure beagler and love to hear the music. Is there anyone in this area willing to let me tag along on a hunt and let me put my gyp out to see how she does? Also, I'l love to get some constructive criticism about her. I think (and I am very inexperienced) she is a slow moving trailer...but don't have anything to compare her to. I have experience running coon and bear dogs...but this is my first foray into beagles. Anyway, my email is dean.timr1@gmail.com. Hope to hear from some of you guys!

Thanks,

Tim

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Good luck!! Rabbit hunting is my favorite. Good friends, the great outdoors, generally colder...and the sweet music of beagles on a track.

shadycove

Twelve Pointer
There are some Granville Co rabbit hunters on here, hopefully they have gotten in touch with you.

BigStrutter

Twelve Pointer
I just moved away from Oxford in June. The only places I had to hunt around there were on the deer club I was a member of. If I was still there I would definitely help you all I could.

Ned

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk