Permit Results Posted

JWH15

Six Pointer
Guys,

I just checked mine in NCWRC and my results are posted besides the swan. Just FYI if you wanted to check.

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
I may have to go play the lottery if I end up with the swan tag. Mattamuskeet (its sucked recently but odds wise its a lucky draw), pamlico point, currituck 3 times for our number one blind between me and 2 other hunting buddies, and giving caswell a shot.

cuppednlocked

Ten Pointer
I may have to go play the lottery if I end up with the swan tag. Mattamuskeet (its sucked recently but odds wise its a lucky draw), pamlico point, currituck 3 times for our number one blind between me and 2 other hunting buddies, and giving caswell a shot.

I'd say you should get one now.

Wanchese

Twelve Pointer
They increased the number of swan permits to 6,500 this year instead of 5,000.

I didn't have any preference points and was selected. I don't usually apply for them anymore but did this year thinking if nothing else I would get a preference point for next year.

That was the only waterfowl permit I applied for.

NCHNTR

Old Mossy Horns
They increased the number of swan permits to 6,500 this year instead of 5,000.

I didn't have any preference points and was selected. I don't usually apply for them anymore but did this year thinking if nothing else I would get a preference point for next year.

That was the only waterfowl permit I applied for.

Same here. My 10 yo son and 2 of his buddies all got permits. That's going to be fun to watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fowlplay'n

Twelve Pointer
Put in for 4 hunts plus a swan and got my swan and two hunts. Unfortunately the two I didn't get were the ones I really wanted. I used to get good draws every year but the last few years have been less successful. Wonder if an increase in applicants has anything to do with it.

cootmayne

Button Buck
This makes either the 7th or 8th year in a row I havent got drawn for skeet. We did get drawn for futch.

Cootmeurer

Six Pointer
Got drawn for opening day at Currituck. Never hunted it so any advice is appreciated.

Got a swan tag. Have shot them before in NoDak so I think I will try something different this time around - maybe archery!

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Got drawn for opening day at Currituck. Never hunted it so any advice is appreciated.

Got a swan tag. Have shot them before in NoDak so I think I will try something different this time around - maybe archery!

which blind? You are going to need a boat.

fowlplay'n

Twelve Pointer

Which Currituck? State gamelands or the refuge?

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
I drew a swan too. No pref points. First year applying.
Will be following along on yalls plans. Conmans sounds fun!

jordanpolk09

Button Buck
I drew a swan too. No pref points. First year applying.
Will be following along on yalls plans. Conmans sounds fun!
I'm in the same boat. After seeing the thread last year I decided to apply expecting not to be drawn. Since I did get a permit I would definitely be interested in getting in on the NCH&F hunt at Conmans.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Inshore duck

Eight Pointer
Only applied for swan and was not selected. I dont apply for permits otherwise, its a waste of money for crappy state sponsored hunts. Makes me feel less bad about my impoundment lease in Hyde. They increased the amount of permits but i doubt any more swans will be harvested. Most are awarded to folks that will not hunt them, do not actually harvest one, or PETA folks whom are selected to protect the swans.