Who's up for Grouse in Wisconsin??

gaberelli

Button Buck
That’s my stomping grounds! What area exactly? If I wasn’t traveling for work that week I might be game. Our family land is near Hayward in Bayfield county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcsjr

Four Pointer
Sounds like a fun trip. I'm afraid my setters range to far to let them run in wolf country. I'm planning to hit NE and KS in early November.

ABolt

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Heading to Sawyer county next week. I take my now high-school-aged son every Fall for musky fishing and grouse hunting, just like I did as a kid and have been doing since the early '80s.

Will post results when we return. Should hit peak Fall color in the north woods...

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
My vacancy has been filled..... First time Grouse hunter but I love sharing what I enjoy with others... Wish us luck...

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Good luck that is some country I've yet to visit but hope to at some point.

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Yall have fun!!
Im thinking of doing the same next year, but out of a buddies bear camp in Forest County/Nicolet NF

It was on my shortlist for this year, but Colorado elk got bumped ahead of WI grouse and SD pheasant...

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
You all have fun never been in the state had plans to go fall turkey hunting in southern part but not sure if gonna work out this year