Need 308 reloaded

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I don't think you will find anyone that will take you up on this. There are liability and I think legality issues with someone else reloading your ammo. You might find someone that will let you come over and use their setup.

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
I do believe what you are asking is illegal. Anyone who does this is technically a 'manufacturer' of ammo in the ATFs eyes and will be in deep dodo. I don't reload for anyone at all except me and my son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Reloading for a friend is not illegal. If there are no charges, commercial manufacturing is not considered. Liability issues can come into play though, making it almost impossible to get another to do it for you. Most reloaders will show you the ropes and let you use their equipment to do your own though.

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
If you're providing the components, all you'd need to spend is another $150 or so to get a kit from midwayusa.com and it would have the reloading press, powder scale, etc. Then $30 or so for 308 dies and you could set up your own. Or see if someone will let you borrow theirs. That way you can work up loads that work well in your personal gun.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
If you buy your own reloading gear get 'small base dies' for your AR-10. A Lee Factory Crimp Die or similar crimp die would be a wise investment also.

<>< Fish

ridenismo

Six Pointer
i have dies ill sell you dirt cheap if you go that way. i believe they are RCBS made, i sold my 308 years back and have very little use for the dies.