Craven processing

koszman

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Has anyone used them to get a European mount. My son dropped one off last November and it's still not ready. Just a word of warning you might want to get it done somewhere else. Has anyone else had this problem.

GotNoRules

Ten Pointer
I had one done there and was happy with the final product. I'm assuming you are talking about Cravens in Asheboro. It did take a while but I believe it is because they use the "beetles' that eat off the meat and stuff around the skull which takes a while. Then it needs to be died or bleached. Not sure how long this should or should not take but I believe that process does take some time.

I do love their services for the venison. I wish they took whole deer during bow season but I'm sure there is not enough demand for that.

bowhnter88

Six Pointer
Yeah they use the beetles that's why it takes so long. My bro in law waited at least a year for his. I'm in Asheboro if you ever need one done, I charge 50 dollars, and can normally get them done in a month or less.

Redneck Rocker Dude

Old Mossy Horns
If you want a skull mount done for you just send it to d&a (formerly d&k) skull mounts in rockingham. You can ship to him. Awesome turn around time, awesome work, and David is just a good dude in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk