Good -Bye For Now My Friend

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
New blog post!

Good -Bye For Now My Friend

Click here to view the article.

Very well said, Dan...I can't take *any* credit for that wonderful message....that was 100% written by Dan (Moose). The plugin that posts the announcement here just used my name.

Last edited:

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Good read and a great tribute Tip. Everybody doesn't get a chance at a relationship like that one obviously was. You are a lucky man to have enjoyed Rick's company and I'm sure he felt just as lucky.

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Sorry for your loss. I am still laughing at the poor bastard stuck at the one stand all season.

Last edited:

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Sorry for your loss. I am still laughing at the poor bastard stuck at the one stand all season.

That dude don't get on the computer but his wife does. I linked it to FB so she saw and read it to him.... he just called me it's been 12 years ago and he still sore :D

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I know that took a long time and a few tears to write Moose. But we're all grateful you did it!

I want to hear about tinkering with the engine sometime if you don't mind.

I bet Rick was as proud to call you his friend, as you are to call him yours.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Thanks for that. That was a true tribute to a man of influence who made a difference in the world we love. I can only aspire to be such a person as Rick.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Very well said, Dan...

Just a quick clarification on how the announcement was posted under my username. The plugin that posts the announcement here just used my name.

Last edited:

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Awesome tribute sounds like a fantastic person......keep making memories moose.....seems that is how he would want it!

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
Very sorry for your loss. This tribute reminds me of a song Roger Miller wrote and sang called "Old Friends"..

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
Rick was a good one. We met sort of by accident at Hardee's in Yanceyville. Got to talking about turkey hunting and about thirty minutes later realized who each other was. [emoji3]We hunted together a few times after that. Well done Moose your tribute is true to form of the man I knew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk