How screwed up gun ownership has become under Democrats in California

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
[video=youtube;RVsGMgpJTGI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVsGMgpJTGI[/video]

California legal AR-15 type rifle?

"Bullet button" guns and now even they are banned

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
Maybe "Rocket Man" will send a nuke their way one day. It would be an improvement but I doubt it would ever happen. Philosophically to many people in the CA legislature think the same way he does. :rolleyes:

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
I cringe every time I see a California license plate on a car driving around Asheville .

I hope they are just visiting.

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
Best thing that could happen is a break in the fault line and California fall into the ocean, like they have been promising since I was a kid.

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
Best thing that could happen is a break in the fault line and California fall into the ocean, like they have been promising since I was a kid.

That would be swell, since then we wouldn't have to waste a bunch of taxpayers money on rebuilding. Brand new oceanfront property!

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
The piece referred a couple of times to the fact that the gun looked "scary". Obviously they have never had to look at the business end of a 12 ga. SxS at close range. That's SCARY!!

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns

I keep waiting too, also I wouldn't mind a little sunken city/Atlantis action either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk